Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm Back

Well, I've finally gotten the hang of things. It took many weeks but I'm feeling less overwhelmed with the addition of my daughter Katie. Sleep and I aren't speaking right now (LOL)! I can't wait to enjoy a full nights sleep again.

Anywho....I touched my hair up a few weeks ago. I had to. My hair was suffering. It forced me to sh!t or get off the pot. since I wasn't committed to the BIG CHOP and short hair I decided to remain texlaxed.

Though I wish I could've hung on a bit longer I'm happy to report I'm pretty much collar bone length at this time. That was an unexpected to surprise. However, I anticipate cutting my ends in the coming months. They aren't split or anything. Just raggedy looking and slightly uneven.

My hairline is slowly improving. Never again will I underestimate the power of using good tools. Brushing is the devil! But if you must do it choose (and use) your brush carefully,

No comments: