Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Conditioning Challenge

Well, I've decided to take part in the LHCF Deep Condition every Other Day Challenge. In 10 days I've managed to reverse the terminal dryness that has plagued me for several months! The product combination provides the most slip, lasting moisture, softness and minimal build up is:

Pantene Long & Strong 2-n-1 shampoo and conditioner
Pantene Long & Strong conditioner
Motions After Shampoo Moisture Conditioner

Once I've washed and conditioned with Pantene I use Motions as a leave-in....paying special attention to my ends. I then gather my damp towel dried hair into a ponytail and seal the ends with whatever I have on hand. Right now it's either ORS Mango Butter or my own Shea Butter Mix.


This routine works exceptionally when I baggy my ends each night. I'll be doing this for the remainder of the summer!!

Who knows....I may actually reach APL this year after all.

No comments: